Monday, November 21, 2011

11 Day '10 Things' Challenge - Day 1

Day 1: 10 things about your appearance (clothes, face, hair, height, smile, piercings, tattoos).


♥ - I have 4 tattoos, all 4 can be hidden.
♥ - My hair has been brown, chestnut, red, pink, blue and brown. ALL just this year.
♥ - I had my lip pierced, but I took it out just before it's first birthday (RIP) hahah.
♥ - EVERYONE tells me my eyes are amazing.
♥ - I hate my teeth - I'd love to change them (I was involved in an accident when I was younger.)
♥ - I'm 5'1 or 5'2. Shorty!
♥ - I have a pretty casual style but I love dressing up!
♥ - My right eyebrow bugs me.
♥ - My hair can't keep curls very well!
♥ - I have a freckle on my left cheek, and my mum has one in the EXACT same spot!


Loving this tag so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...