Saturday, October 22, 2011

"This Or That" tag!

I came across this tag on someone's blog and I thought it would be fun to do. You have to pick which you prefer, give it a go!


Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer? Blush! I'm not used to applying bronzer yet lol  
Lipgloss or Lipstick?  Lipstick, definitely!
Eyeliner or Mascara? This is a hard one, I LOVE both!! Hmmnn.. Mascara
Foundation or Concealer? Foundation!
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow? Oh man this is hard! Neutral I guess
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? Pressed. 
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes, definitely. I find sponges awkward to use and get even lines, etc 


Nails:
Long or Short? Long, but not reaaaaally long!
Acrylic or Natural? Natural :) 
Brights or Darks? I love both... Hmmn, bright.
Flower or no Flower? What O.o


Body:
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume! Chanel No 5 ;)
Lotion or Body Butter? Love both.. Body butter! 
Body Wash or Soap? Body wash!!


Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans outside, sweats inside :)
Long Sleeve or Short? Short!
Dresses or Skirts? Skirts 
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes I guess
Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals, hate that flip flop thing between my toes, eurgh!

Scarves or Hats? Scarves :)
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Dangly, love them!
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Cowboy boots
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket


Hair:
Curly or Straight? Straight
Bun or Ponytail? Ponytail :]
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Depends on the hairstyle..?
Hair Spray or Gel? Hair spray
Long or Short? Long
Light or Dark? Dark!
Side-swept Bangs or Full Bangs? I've had both and love both... Side swept I guess :)
Up or Down? Both... I can't choose :c 


Random:
Rain or Shine? Shiiiiiiiiiiiine <3

Summer or Winter? I like the sun in Summer.. and the snow in Winter.. Hmm. Snow!
Fall or Spring? Spring!
Chocolate or Vanilla? Depends what I'm eating.. Vanilla ice cream!!



I tag YOU!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...