Monday, October 17, 2011

Oilatum Cream Review


I have psoriasis, so sometimes, I get dry flaky patches on my arms and sometimes knees. I get the odd one on my face, usually on my nose, or on the side of my nose. I'm lucky as I never get spots, even during my time of month. I try to keep my psoriasis under control with moisturisers. The other day, no moisturiser would work and when I applied my usual makeup, the one on my nose was still dry and flaky. It was so frustrating so I just wore eye makeup that day.

I made a trip to Boots yesterday to find a good treatment for my dry skin. There are a lot of brands out there and they range in price. I decided to try this one as it's for irritating skin conditions, such as eczema and also for dry sensitive skin. It was pretty cheap, around €4.50 for 40g. You don't need much product at all. I'm not sure how I feel about the smell, it's not pleasant but it's not bad. It reminds me of the smell of the ground lol, don't ask why.

I applied it last night on my nose, before bed, and rubbed it in well. I woke up this morning and my skin was so soft! The flakiness was gone and my makeup went on smoothly. I mean, it's probably silly to review a product after one day, but I'm really excited it works for me.

Personal rating (out of 5 stars): 

I recommend this cream if you're looking for something for dry, flaky skin. It's a lifesaver and really worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...