Monday, October 24, 2011

Essence Nail Polish swatches

The beautiful Rachel over at Life of a Sweetaholic requested a post on 2 nail polishes, by Essence.

The first one is called Ultimate Pink

This hot pink is so vibrant, I'm in love with it! It's so cheap (the whole brand is!) and the polishes can last up to a week without chipping, which is amazing if you ask me! I'd definitely recommend this polish, it's totally girly and pretty and I tend to get compliments when I wear it. 1-2 coats is perfect :)


The second polish Rachel requested to see is called Shining Star

This is a gorgeous light brown/gold colour. It's a frosty polish, so it needs 2 coats to be seen properly and have a stunning shine. It's perfect if you're not into bright colours; just pretty, natural and sleek. Loves it!


1 comment:

  1. Yay, thank you for doing this post! I really do LOVE the pink, most of my nail varnish collection is 90% pink! Also love the Shining Star, perfect for Christmas :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...