Friday, September 16, 2011

Carino Intensive Hair Treatment review

I love a good pampering. Who doesn't?


Despite bleaching my hair numerous times, it's still in really good condition but I still love a good hair mask to replenish my hair. My fiancé and I went to Aldi for the first time to do grocery shopping. Of course, I couldn't help but look around at the beauty bits (well, I AM female!)

I spotted the Carino Professional Anti-Breakage Intensive Hair Treatment with Avocado Oil. It caught my eye with the pretty purple and silver packaging. It only cost €2.99 (between £2 - £2.50), which I think is awesome as the tub is quite big and will last for ages. It smells beaaaautiful!


The packaging states:
"Carino Professional Anti-Breakage Intensive Hair Treatment is ideal for stressed and damaged hair often caused by heat styling and the environment. This intensive hair conditioner has been developed with avocado oil and an active conditioning complex which improves shine, moisturises dry brittle hair and helps reduce further split ends. It also contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to strengthen hair and help prevent further breakage."
I applied it to towel tried hair and left it on for around 15 minutes, even though the package says to leave it on for up to 5 minutes. I washed it out after the 15 minutes and my hair was SO SOFT and smelled gorgeous. My hair is easy to manage and so shiny. I love this product and it will be a definite repurchase.
Get yourself down to Aldi and purchase this, I PROMISE you won't regret it! <3
 
5 stars for total awesomeness

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative post, nowadays everyone wants to look beautiful because beauty is symbol of Confidence. If you feel inner confidence you are able to stand in front of anyone and can respond with confidence. We are also serving for the Best salon services .We are providing best salon packages salon in sanath nagar for women at very reasonable and affordable prices and further more salon in sanath nagar for women .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...