Sunday, August 07, 2011

IsaDora Lash Booster Mascara - review


Not long ago, I was visiting family and went shopping with my mam. I wasn't looking for a mascara, but this one was in a sale and the pretty packaging caught my eye. I've heard IsaDora is a good brand so I decided to try it. (I paid around €8 in the sale, I think it normally costs €14, which is around £12). Later that day, I took off my make-up and tried the mascara on. I was so impressed with the length and volume it added to my lashes!

Before:

After:  (excuse the eyebrow hairs, I was getting ready to go get them waxed!)

I'm so happy with it, but the picture doesn't do it justice at all. It makes such a huge difference to my eyes and makes me look so awake. It lasts all day and doesn't clump at all. What's not to love?! It's well worth the price and it will be a definite repurchase for me when I run out. Just try it, you won't look back -- promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...